Maniac Muslim Forums
soulja

Random Islamic Questions

^ call the hotline, or email. They reply http://www.amjaonline.org/en/

JazakAllah....They are reliable, aren't they?

How long do they take to reply? The website says that they are currently unable to receive online questions, so I wasn't even able to send in the questions. I kind of need the answers quickly....

JazakAllah....They are reliable, aren't they?

How long do they take to reply? The website says that they are currently unable to receive online questions, so I wasn't even able to send in the questions. I kind of need the answers quickly....

they are the a body of real scholars in north america and canada. Scholars ask questions here to get answers. Keep on trying. Phone, if you are in a hurry.

they are the a body of real scholars in north america and canada. Scholars ask questions here to get answers. Keep on trying. Phone, if you are in a hurry.

Their website says that their email service is currently unavailable and that you should call

What is the awrah of a Muslim woman in front of other Muslim women and mahram men? I have heard many people say "from navel to knees", but does that mean that everything else can be left uncovered in front of her father, brother, uncle etc?

^ how about answering a direct question you patronising beep?

Question: can I bare my boobs infront of my mahrems in this day and age?

answer: did you leave you common sense in the other hijab?

Breastfeeding mums do that ALL THE TIME in front of other women! Quit being an eejit!

Riiiight. bcos breast feeding mom exposing a fraction of the boob is totally the same as going topless (!!!!!)

I'll quit being the one who tries to talk sense now then.

Riiiight. bcos breast feeding mom exposing a fraction of the boob is totally the same as going topless (!!!!!)

I'll quit being the one who tries to talk sense now then.

Being presumptuous and not answering a simple direct question is not 'talking sense'- so either be useful or hush up ya mowt!