Maniac Muslim Forums
soulja

Random Islamic Questions

Can someone please explain this asap if they get it? It's from Nawawis hadith collection. It's the second half of one:

By Allah, other than Whom there is no god, verily one of you behaves like the people of Paradise until there is but an arm's length between him and it, and that which has been written over takes him and so he behaves like the people of Hell-fire and thus he enters it; and one of you behaves like the people of Hell-fire until there is but an arm's length between him and it, and that which has been written over takes him and so he behaves like the people of Paradise and thus he enters it."

Can someone please explain this asap if they get it? It's from Nawawis hadith collection. It's the second half of one:

By Allah, other than Whom there is no god, verily one of you behaves like the people of Paradise until there is but an arm's length between him and it, and that which has been written over takes him and so he behaves like the people of Hell-fire and thus he enters it; and one of you behaves like the people of Hell-fire until there is but an arm's length between him and it, and that which has been written over takes him and so he behaves like the people of Paradise and thus he enters it." [/size]

Someone who is good should always be wary of shaytan, temptation, etc., because it could still potentially lead them to hellfire.

Someone who is bad can still and should change their ways as it is never too late.

Someone who is good should always be wary of shaytan, temptation, etc., because it could still potentially lead them to hellfire.

Someone who is bad can still and should change their ways as it is never too late.

Thanks!

OK. So I read on Facebook feed that the TJ is being denied the ability to van itself Muslim. Is this accurate? And does it negate my shahada?

van it self?

I looked up about TJ to see what you are talking about, and it seems to me that the controversy with the TJ leader has nothing to do with your status as a muslim

Call itself. Auto correct. Well. I hope not. The guy was the perfect teacher for my beginning. I'll take the pledge a thousand times again. Sigh. I found a masjid I like, btw. quiet, family sort

Call itself. Auto correct. Well. I hope not. The guy was the perfect teacher for my beginning. I'll take the pledge a thousand times again. Sigh. I found a masjid I like, btw. quiet, family sort

TJ isn't being denied calling them selves muslim. It doesn't work like that. Stop reading news from FB! Or at this rate you're going to vote for pence in 2020?

The leader of TJ is being criticized for some things he said (who cares?), just the leader. That doesn't invalidate anything of yours or the one who taught you.

Man I don't like tablighi jamaat one bit

Idk about you but personally I think what TJ do is so unneccessary. Da'wah should be through actions more than words.

^ Why?

idk they come across self righteous. Like at one of their speeches they were like who wants to join us. Everyone looked at me and my bro and were like you guys are young why don't you join, you must have nothing else going on with ur life. Like naah, those pressure tactics put me off.

idk they come across self righteous. Like at one of their speeches they were like who wants to join us. Everyone looked at me and my bro and were like you guys are young why don't you join, you must have nothing else going on with ur life. Like naah, those pressure tactics put me off.

Tbh i dont know any TJs never seen any in action, seen a few in resting mode seemed like normal people.

Self righteousness seems to be a given in most 'islamic/muslimish' circles/gatherings/groups there's also someone who can't survive without shoving their beliefs down other peoples throat. Maybe it's human nature.

why did u go to a tj event

I go to TJ stuffz sometimes. Not my cup of tea, but I appreciate their food and the general experience. I don't think they're necessarily self-righteous -- I think they see it as their job to be a sort of "model" that they can call others toward. I do find their insistence on their method to be a bit much, but it's obviously worked.