Maniac Muslim Forums
Iris

Random IT Questions

i come across computer problems way too often. right now my laptop has 4 trojans and 16 viruses that im desperately trying to get rid of.

so i thought a topic like this would help...any nerdies out there to help?

i come across computer problems way too often. right now my laptop has 4 trojans and 16 viruses that im desperately trying to get rid of.

so i thought a topic like this would help...any nerdies out there to help?

back up your data and format.

i HATE having to make back-ups. i hate it even more when people format the pc without telling me.

anyone know anything on normalisation; 1nf, 2nf, 3nf, bvnf, 4nf and 5nf..i know there is alot on the net..but its too comlicated for a dumb ass like me! someone plz xplain it in plain english

back up your data and format.

thanks Enli...but...i dunno how to do the backup thingy. um, it sounds like hard work is more like it.

i formatted my laptop like 2 months back cuz i was messin with the registry and after that it wouldnt Turn On. yep so anyways after formatting, it worked fine n the RAM was okay n stuff when all of a sudden it started crashing. crashing every half an hour. if i use it more than half n hour it crashes. if the screen saver comes, it crashes. so basically its Pretty bad right now and i have No idea where on earth all these viruses keep coming from. theyve infected my sys32 files. and the computer keeps shutting down by itself n stuff...

thats why im kinda scared to format it again. i tried getting anti virus stuff but it didnt work....

anyone know anything on normalisation; 1nf, 2nf, 3nf, bvnf, 4nf and 5nf..i know there is alot on the net..but its too comlicated for a dumb ass like me! someone plz xplain it in plain english

You talkin about audio normalization? I don't know much about it, but I do know there are plenty of programs that do it for you.

You talkin about audio normalization? I don't know much about it, but I do know there are plenty of programs that do it for you.

lol...no...database normalisation...i got a deadline on the 15th and am still soooooooooooo confused about it!

what do you have to do in your coursework? Whats the module called?

well u did go to the same uni...diff campus thou. neway i have to design the database and normalise it upto 3rd normal form. the mod is info sys development. wot course were u on?

plz chk your pm

I did that & it didn't work...Rafey can testify :(

ANyways I did it ghetto styles, I played the clip first and then did the presentation. All went well :wow:

it work for me :huh: