Maniac Muslim Forums
Iris

Random IT Questions

All my important documents are stored online and in emails that I send to myself. I learnt my lesson a long time ago lol The only thing that I foolishly did not put on my external are some shows and movies that I have stored on my laptop, but thats not a train smash if I lose them.

I'm sure this laptop is on its way out, so I'm going to have to look into getting a new one. I just hate spending so much money :/

I am running windows 10 and I have loaded both UK and US keyboards. When my laptop goes on hibernation mode, it switches from US to UK keyboard. How can I prevent this from happening? The problem using the UK keyboard arises when trying to use quotations and I end up with @ and vice versa.

I'm looking for something that does what Windows Movie Maker does (edit videos, add backing tracks, etc) but it's free and doesn't have limited features (I.e video has to be a certain length/quality).

WMM used to be free when I last used it gazillions of years ago, but now it says I need to upgrade it and I don't want to waste monies on something I only plan on using once. Can anyone help me with this please? Any tech savy person? 

3 hours ago, S.W said:

I'm looking for something that does what Windows Movie Maker does (edit videos, add backing tracks, etc) but it's free and doesn't have limited features (I.e video has to be a certain length/quality).

WMM used to be free when I last used it gazillions of years ago, but now it says I need to upgrade it and I don't want to waste monies on something I only plan on using once. Can anyone help me with this please? Any tech savy person? 

http://www.techradar.com/news/software/applications/the-best-free-video-editor-1330136