Maniac Muslim Forums
Eva

Last film you watched?

Deadpool.

HATED IT. TOOMANYSCENESWHEREYOUHAVETOLOOKAWAY!

I was made to go watch this movie with a bunch who end up getting lost in the screen. They all went to the toilet came back and sat somewhere else so i ended up watching it alone and thought it was rubbish!

I liked the sarcy humour here and there but apart from that it was dry.

Jungle Book in 3D 4DX. I liked it. They nearly shook my head off with the 4DX but I still enjoyed it. :P Perhaps the only thing I didn't like was the end. But overall, it was well made.

Should've watched it in Dubai coz they censor all of that. :P

What was the point of even showing the movie then? (I know it wasn't integral to the story but there was swearing and nudity in a few scenes)

Split - had a good amount of humor for a horror thriller. But I enjoyed the story line.

A Bronx Tale - It was much lighter than what I expected of a mob story, but overall it was good. I'd call this a 'cute' movie lol.

Deadpool.

HATED IT. TOOMANYSCENESWHEREYOUHAVETOLOOKAWAY!

I was made to go watch this movie with a bunch who end up getting lost in the screen. They all went to the toilet came back and sat somewhere else so i ended up watching it alone and thought it was rubbish!

I liked the sarcy humour here and there but apart from that it was dry.

lol

A Bronx Tale - It was much lighter than what I expected of a mob story, but overall it was good. I'd call this a 'cute' movie lol.

don't a bunch of people die in this? how is it cute

don't a bunch of people die in this? how is it cute

Lol I wasn't referring to that. I was referring to the underlying themes, like the influence of good father figures/role models, and how Calogero eventually has to choose between doing what others expect and following his heart, etc.

Lol I wasn't referring to that. I was referring to the underlying themes, like the influence of good father figures/role models, and how Calogero eventually has to choose between doing what others expect and following his heart, etc.

A Bronx Tale is one of my favourite...proper old school mob movie :wub:

Has anyone watched 13 or Locke? Reviews without spoilers if so please!

why would you want to watch 13 or locke when you can watch

Your_Name_poster.png

The film has received critical acclaim, being praised for its animation and emotional impact, and was also a commercial success, becoming the fourth highest-grossing film of all time in Japan and the highest-grossing anime film worldwide, with, as of January 15, 2017, a gross of over US$330 million.

imdb: 8.7 !!!

seriously, if you are raising daughters (or children in general), anime is the way to go. not only they pass Bechdel test, they smash through it with strong, dignified lead female characters.

Gosh Hakpooh, how is a desperately grumpy old man like you watching CARTOONS still!? I can't watch cartoons at my age, no matter what fancy pants names you put on them. You've forgotten that I've not yet forgiven you for the PAIN of the Fireflies torture you inflicted on me years ago when I was naive enough to try a recommendation of yours! Stop recommending rubbish, especially to me because I have 0.05% of my day to spare on these things!