Maniac Muslim Forums
Eva

Last film you watched?

When it was finished, not a single person moved and you could hear all the sniffles. The kid was sooo good, yup.

I think it's sadder if you understand Hindi coz u get all the expressions and nuances of the language / situation

THIS IS THE MOVIE TO WATCH.

https://youtu.be/sRfnevzM9kQ

ITS CALLED GET OUT

That trailer is a huge spoiler. I feel like I know the whole movie now.

But dang, 100% on Rotten Tomatoes...

Edit: Oh boy. I forgot that I'm only to post in my thread. My bad, forgive me, my friends.

I have to see Resident Evil! Even though it got bad reviews. -_-

When do those movies ever get good reviews? :lol: I want to watch it and I ain't even gonna pretend otherwise. RE is my guilty pleasure.

I want to watch Get Out, now too :( But the nearest cinema is 1,5 hours away :( :( :(

Lion looks good and The Space Around Us (or whatever its called) also looks good. I have to go into the city tomorrow round 2 of butcher hunting so I'd rather make it worth my while and go watch a movie too.

When do those movies ever get good reviews? :lol: I want to watch it and I ain't even gonna pretend otherwise. RE is my guilty pleasure.

I want to watch Get Out, now too :( But the nearest cinema is 1,5 hours away :( :( :(

You should watch all of them back to back! lol

Watched Rings and Split last night.

Rings - predictable, meh.

Split - ohmadaizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz intenssseee.

The only thing i didnt like about Split was how it stigmatises people with mental health issues, but James McVoy is a brilliant brilliant brilliant actor, loved him.

I saw both of them.

spoiler alert?:

Split: wow, good acting by James McVoy for sure. Loved it. Overall it was a fun time watching that movie as crazy as it was.

RIngs: I was expecting way more scary bits. the only time i was startled was when the umbrella opened right at the camera lol. But the premise for the Rings movie is pretty scary and this movie just lingers with me, it's a freaky concept overall. I didnt't think it was predictable at all, I did not see that twists at the end comin.

That trailer is a huge spoiler. I feel like I know the whole movie now.

But dang, 100% on Rotten Tomatoes...

Edit: Oh boy. I forgot that I'm only to post in my thread. My bad, forgive me, my friends.

Oh I hate watching trailers now, especially for any genre other than superhero/disney movies. It ruins it for me. All I need to see is the movie poster and maybe an ad spot.

Lol it's nice to see you out and about on these forums :P

John Wick 2: 10/10 *****5 STARS***** A1

SICK MOVIE. Watch this in theatres!

I watched LION on the weekend. It was really good. Felt like they made the childhood part too long and didn't focus enough on his adult life. But it was good and take tissues with ya'll. I cried! I went early in the morning so there was hardly anyone in the cinema.

Can't wait for Beauty and the Beast :dance:

I had to choose between supporting local and international and I chose international. I watched Logan yesterday. Take your tissues folks, there were some moments. There were some silly things and I can't wait for the HISHE take on the plotholes but it was a lovely film.

I still want to watch Beauty and the Beast but its an hours drive to the nearest cinema (and they only show like 4 movies) and the cost of it all would be too much just for a movie. But this was defo worth the money.

Lion. Spoiler alert lol.

Me to my family: those onions! Glad it had a happy ending though. What are the odds.

I still feel like they could have explored his adult life more but I think that the focus was on what happens to children in India which is just as great.

I had to choose between supporting local and international and I chose international. I watched Logan yesterday. Take your tissues folks, there were some moments. There were some silly things and I can't wait for the HISHE take on the plotholes but it was a lovely film.

I still want to watch Beauty and the Beast but its an hours drive to the nearest cinema (and they only show like 4 movies) and the cost of it all would be too much just for a movie. But this was defo worth the money.

I wasn't expecting Logan to be what it was. Not your average superhero movie but I agree it was amazing.

THIS IS THE MOVIE TO WATCH.

https://youtu.be/sRfnevzM9kQ

ITS CALLED GET OUT

Good call m8, this movie was sick.