40 minutes ago, Breeze said:

Apes. Together. Strong.

You bad ape.

I'm joking before you all kill me.

Now watch... 

Doom 2005. :lol:

9 hours ago, M-C said:

Jumanji

WAY BETTER THAN I THOUGHT ITD BE. I had fun watching this movie.

Thanks for recommending. I'll check it out

On 12/29/2017 at 3:01 PM, Breeze said:

Black Mirror 4 is out. It's so trippy...

I was a little disappointed with this season as compared to previous ones. What did you think?

Ya'll need to take the series talk to the series/ shows thread. Just saying -_-

On 1/23/2018 at 3:31 AM, cubster said:

Anyone watched The Last Jedi?

I watched it. It wasn't my favourite Star Wars film but the visuals were nice and a couple of the scene settings were amazing. I don't think I'd watch it again tho.

Last movie I saw was Coherence. Such a mind-bending movie and with a budget of only $50,000 it relied heavily on acting and a very cool story. It's another one of those dinner party movies, which I like! Similar to The Invitation and Would you Rather

14 hours ago, M-C said:

I watched it. It wasn't my favourite Star Wars film but the visuals were nice and a couple of the scene settings were amazing. I don't think I'd watch it again tho.

Last movie I saw was Coherence. Such a mind-bending movie and with a budget of only $50,000 it relied heavily on acting and a very cool story. It's another one of those dinner party movies, which I like! Similar to The Invitation and Would you Rather

I thought it was okay, I really liked the scene where the Admiral Holdo launched the Rebel ship into the First Order's ship. I heard that in US theatres they had to put up signs stating that there wasn't a sound problem because people couldn't understand the creative force behind choosing to remove the sound. Silly Amreekans. I feel like the last two movies released (Rogue One and TLJ) have been about losing all hope but still choosing to move forward even in the face in of total devastation and so the last movie will be abt picking up the pieces and forging through. I wonder how they will write Leia out though.

Coherence looks really good, like a thriller.

I want to go an see The Greatest Showman, we only have a little independent cinema in the next town and they still haven't started screening it. I hope they do.

I really recommend Ertugrul. It reminds you of how Muslims were put against each other and what they lost.

Murder on the Orient Express - felt like it wasn't worth the hours drive and expensive popcorn to watch this movie. I don't know what it was, but I didn't feel like it was anything special. Once they started uncovering each person's relationship to the Armstrong family it was too obvious what happened.