Maniac Muslim Forums
Dakku

blog???

Guest Sister Who

www.qurantafsir.blogspot.com

This is blessed.souls blog

=)

Guest Sister Who

She made one, didn't like the theme so never posted anything in it. Its Empty. Blank. Roman and Senate people are better of reading Blessed.Soul's blog. =)

The Senate and the Roman People are dissatisfied with the response and request, with the full dignity and might of the Empire, that a blog be written.

No! thats a big fat NO!

When i said "so its based on how its written" I meant the two words you used "bedon adab"and "chador" which made him doubt your post, and not the actual content that made him doubt it. The way you had written your blog was perfectly fine man. You're not a horrible writer, as a reader I think there needs to be more emphasis on the content of the post rather than quality of English/use of grammar. Either way, your post wasn't lacking in either.

Im sure MujahideMusafir, didn't mean for her message to come out the way it did..

lol, -that's sweet of you to say.

As for what Mujahide, I think she clearly elucidated what she meant in the quote below.

Since GR didn't post up the blog, no one could even check out the blog. And I have the option of voicing my opinion since I have this thing called Freedom of Speech.

I wasn't slandering you. I gave my opinion and I am entitled to that.

Even if I knew who the poster was, my opinion wouldn't have changed.

Most of us know how easy it is to be rude and insulting. And I'm not too fond of arguing.

For your own benefit, do look up the word shameless. If after doing so, you still regard me as shameless, then may God forgive you.

Perrin came blew the settled dust into a storm all over again. haha

lol-sorry-I had to clarify things, and it would be impossible to do so without "revealing" myself.

LeenyPoo and SisterWho need to post up their blogs. SC has a very well crafted joke and an interesting take on economics. MM's Perrin gives us a deep and clear pool for reflection.

MashAllah!

Post Script: Where are all the brothers at?

you're far too kind.

So I've forgotten, but who's blog is the shisha one? That was cool stuff.

Leeny - Haha you're so adorable. Teach me how to cook.

Sister Who - Can I start posting in the blog under the id you gave me?

She made one, didn't like the theme so never posted anything in it. Its Empty. Blank. Roman and Senate people are better of reading Blessed.Soul's blog. =)

Aww Jazakillah sis, I just saw this post right now! Haven't been on MM for months! We'd like to see your blog too iA :)

Bump with a shout out to blessed soul; also, a nod to a classic backfire, courtesy of Mujahid E Musafir. Sister, you are the spice of my e-living.

Bump with a shout out to blessed soul; also, a nod to a classic backfire, courtesy of Mujahid E Musafir. Sister, you are the spice of my e-living.

Quran Tafsir

Sorry, I don't come that regularly on MM. Here's the link.