Maniac Muslim Forums
Dakku

blog???

Bump with a shout out to blessed soul; also, a nod to a classic backfire, courtesy of Mujahid E Musafir. Sister, you are the spice of my e-living.

LOL I didn't even notice this post.

Shout out to my best friend and my best neighbor, Guerilla Radio, courtesy of the samosas chilling in my chutney. Brother, you are the spice to my mom's curry.

^Both nice blogs (Shaheema and Wardah).

I didn't even know you went to Italy. How was it? Really excellent pictures!

I think I'm going to start a new political blog. I gave up on my musa-lim one. Too hard to keep up with. But a political one I think would be easier because I'm always following the news anyways, and if I don't feel like writing, the least I can do is post an article.

Thanks Musa! :)

I was in Italy for a connecting flight, so I was only there for a couple of hours. It was nice though :)

*I mean spain lol. How was Spain? But you've got pictures of Italy, Spain, England...where did you go exactly and for how long? If I may ask...

^Both nice blogs (Shaheema and Wardah).

I didn't even know you went to Italy. How was it? Really excellent pictures!

I think I'm going to start a new political blog. I gave up on my musa-lim one. Too hard to keep up with. But a political one I think would be easier because I'm always following the news anyways, and if I don't feel like writing, the least I can do is post an article.

Really? That blog was so popular though. And although I didn't read all the posts, you write brilliantly. MashaAllah. But I can understand it taking a lot of effort. You can always have 2 blogs listed with the same blogger profile and people will be able to check out both.

*I mean spain lol. How was Spain? But you've got pictures of Italy, Spain, England...where did you go exactly and for how long? If I may ask...

It was great! I really loved the place. My family decided to go on vacation and visit several different areas. We went to Spain, London and Egypt. We were gone for about a month and spent time with my dads side of the family in London. It was an amazing experience and rather tiring I must say but alhamdulillah I think it was worth it in the end :)

^Nice! glad you enjoyed your trip.

Really? That blog was so popular though. And although I didn't read all the posts, you write brilliantly. MashaAllah. But I can understand it taking a lot of effort. You can always have 2 blogs listed with the same blogger profile and people will be able to check out both.

Thanks. Taking your advice, I made a new post. I don't know whether I'll keep it up or not though. Honestly, I just don't know what to write anymore. A blog about news is easier because it takes the topic off from me and to something outside that I can just write my views about. The purpose of this blog (musa-lim) was kind of to be personal and explain some of my observations as a Jewish convert to Islam. I don't know if I'm seeking to keep up with that idea or not. We'll see how it goes lol.

guyanamuslim66, how did that go? I missed my opportunity!

blessed.soul, I like the topics in your blog. But are you a mother?

No, not a mother. That's why the first article is from a kid's point of view.

it went amazing! posted everyday, even though some were minutes late or i posted multiple times in one day, it was good. but i think im going to lay off blogging for a while, starting to bother me.