Maniac Muslim Forums
Dakku

blog???

blessed.soul, noted. I thought there might be a great reveal at the end, but it turns out I have work to do for you on that front.

blessed.soul, noted. I thought there might be a great reveal at the end, but it turns out I have work to do for you on that front.

It would've been more effective if I was a mother?

blessed.soul, perhaps! I'm not sure, as I've never been a mother myself. I just thought you had a surprise waiting at the end. Like, not only am I at this intermediate stage, but I also have babies!

blessed.soul, perhaps! I'm not sure, as I've never been a mother myself. I just thought you had a surprise waiting at the end. Like, not only am I at this intermediate stage, but I also have babies!

Lol, would've been a good ending. InshaAllah :)

Any feedback/criticism welcome for all posts. I'm a new writer and hope to build up on this iA.

blessed.soul, let me suggest a visit to Talibul-Ilm. She has a magazine these days, and I think you might get a chance to write for her if you ask nicely.

guyanamuslim66, why is it bothering you? I didn't expect that reaction!

okay i changed my mind. talking to WR today about blogger vs wordpress. and i'll just keep my blogger :D don't feel like making a new one either..so back to the old postification of blogs! :rolleyes:going to try to be less emo this time around ._.

MY BLOG

Been blogging for a while. Urgh, if any of you visit it - please no mentioning of MM. :D

oookay. so in attempt to motivate myself to cook. i made a cooking blog/tumblr ._. the only thing there right now is rasmalai so meh <_<

Tumblr

Blogspot

:ph34r: