Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
saintz

final fantasy?

loved 7, and 8 the most. though all the games were fun back when, now the series is getting weaker, the storylines are stupider and the only thing really improving is the look, and speed of things. its lost its soul :cries:. but meh. just my opinion. they used to be awesome.

I so agree! I used to be sooo obsessed with FF7!!!! There was def the most 'soul' in that..there was a lot of things in the storyline I felt I could relate too..not just 'fight scenes' every 2 seconds like in Advent Children lol. I mustve seen that movie about 6 times in the past 4 days! Maybe 7, zotto! (lemme just adjust the tape on my glasses hehe...I feel like such a geek right now but it makes me feel YOUNG AGAIN!!!)

Oboeru zottoooooooooooo!! Aw recapturing my youth.

Ha, Saintz I knew there was somethin bout ur sig that I liked..didn't kno it was Sephiroth tho :D I keep askin my bro to borrow FF7 off one of his friends so I can play it till the wee hours of the morn too.

ff3-6 whatever they are for snes... ya.. those are nice

You know, the one that anoyed me was the Yunni.. or.. Yu... Yufi.. whas her name... that girl that's suppose to be representation of Japanese culture (you know that island in top left? That are kinda japanese... and you have to fight the bosses floor by floor, the girlthat steals all your materia.. and she is a secret character u get from random forests fights?)...

Yeah so i hated that side quest so bad... because she stole my materia and then screwed me up big time... I had perfect arrangment and materia growth.. when suddenly BAM... its all gone.. it was so frustrating.. man i hated it... PLUS you had to find her which was a hasssle!!!!!!!

I forget, but I used to know all the hiding spots.. then it was easy to spot her... none the less.. stupid sidequest...

ME TOO! haha im playing it all day, the only thing i don't like the game is all the side quests because i dony WANT to do them becayse i remember the amount of crap you gotta do, but i feel compelled to o.O ahhhhh. yeah. but good game, though i don't get why everyone loves sephi man, ESP AFTER WHAT HE DOES, when my brother first played the game i think i was like....11 i cried when aeris went byebye :blush: you gotta love tifa though and not for the obvious attributes either.

i love ff8 the most, i know i know I GET SO MUCH CRAP FOR IT i know it was soap operaesque but i loved it! i thought i could relate so much in those angsty days with squall being the cool loner and what not, man. ffvii-ix was GREAT but so were the beginnings, and X was ok. but X-2...wth man lol

BUT I HOPE THEY DO MAKE THE WHOLE GAME FOR PS3, ff7 that is! that'd BE AWESOME. i saw the preivew and maaaaan looks so hot.

340728[/snapback]

lol i hate to admit it but i cried too! i remember i was 12 n i was like whoa im cryoin over a video game how gay is that.. i'm upto the temple of the ancients now so im gettin a bit nervous cos i know shes gonna die soon :(

my fave charachters are vincent and cloud, sephs a gangsta tho he deserves his own game. like a hack n slash maybe - i wanna see the vincent game they makin tho..shud be good - when i was young i had an obsession with vampires and once i realised he was a vampire that was it.. lol

wow im so sad..

anyway off to play some more

(i aint even been savin it so my ps2 has been on for - at the most - 56 hours) my play times somehting stupid like 100 and im still on the first disc, that pisses me off..

haha i never do the time challenges to finish games, because i spend LOADS of time leveling up and getting my things all set up. and YEAH ahy i know what you mean YUFFIE IS ANNOYING AS HELL haha, i don't have vincent yet, but when i do :evil: :D

and the ff12 preview...it looks...hmm. like. ...everquesty...and weird man. thats why i'm not sure about where the series is going, esp after ffx-2, sorry buti hated ffx-2..wait no i dont think i ever finished it. the fmv's were alright though. i liked them. lol it was like a barbie version of ff man.

*CRAP THIS IS BEANS I FORGOT TO LOG MY SISTER OFF OKTHNXBYE.

^ i liked getting yuffie and i was all geared up to do her side quest until i actually got into it again and remembered that it is the worst part of the game...its so dull jus runnin after her n chasing and then fighting that don corneo again. wow i remember all the characters im sad..

Guest } Spartan {

Hmm... has anyone seen ff12 trailer?

338374[/snapback]

how long will it be preheld, it's and Kingdom hearts 2's release date keepes changing :(

I used to be in love with Vincent Valentine :lol:

My favorites are 7 & 6 :) I liked 8....I don't think it can fit in with my favorites though :P

The first time I played I didn't get Yuffie (I did but then I went to the save point and she escaped) so then I had to play again. Her side quest was annoying yeah...but it brings me back B)

I used to be in love with Vincent Valentine :lol:

My favorites are 7 & 6 :) I liked 8....I don't think it can fit in with my favorites though :P 

The first time I played I didn't get Yuffie (I did but then I went to the save point and she escaped) so then I had to play again. Her side quest was annoying yeah...but it brings me back B)

344112[/snapback]

dude dont feel bad, i had an ongoing crush on squall and cloud, personally i like to think guys hated squall because he was so hot, not because he looked like skinny chicken wuss. but man, geta beard a that sucker convert him, hottest video game muslim ever. cept for that belt, cuz, what the hell is that?

-sorry this is beans, im going to log in to my account now.

dude dont feel bad, i had an ongoing crush on squall and cloud, personally i like to think guys hated squall because he was so hot, not because he looked like skinny chicken wuss. but man, geta  beard a that sucker convert him, hottest video game muslim ever. cept for that belt, cuz, what the hell is that?

-sorry this is beans, im going to  log in to my account now.

344203[/snapback]

Yeah, the belt is questionable. Cloud....he is too white for me. I liked Vincent...I'm still into the dark and mysterious type :P (if my future husband had nicer hair than me, maybe I would feel a little intimidated)

Hey, don't they have a Muslim in the video game world? The Prince of Persia? :D