Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Soma1Ummah

JAPANESE!!

eh? Victoly? hahah!!

Oh today I learned new words.

moeeee - (said with a dumb, slow creepy voice) what otaku say to pretty girls(eww!) and if u dont kno wat otaku is, its a guy with a belly, glasses and a combover who resides in Akihabara!

dasaaaa! - young peoples word..(normally 'dasai!') wat u say wen u see someone who's tryin to hard, or has bad style. you can say this when you see an otaku.

Ok maybe those are a little mean.. hows about:

tabi o tabitabi tabema****a. i think it means i often ate socks(the kind with two toes) haha. How useful!

OSUWARI! :D

I love Japan, and I want to learn the language so badly... @__@

I have some Anime DVDs, and I like making them speak Japanese instead of English coz I can.

I keep telling everyone I'ma gonna go to Japan and be a Manga artist, but no one takes me seriously... -_____-

I am oh so sad.

:idiot:

^aha Baka Princess, Nihon e isshoni ikou? (shall we go to Japan together!?) mwahahah!

Japan rules man! You should so try to learn it, it's so worth it! Where do you live? Is there lots of Japanese ppl where u live? You can also download japanese tv dramas from

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.ph...drama&sort=name

I used to watch anime but..ppl dont really talk like that hahaha..so maybe better to learn from dramas! I recommend Ringu..and wat else...err 'Files of Kindaichi' an ..im gonna have to remember some good ones(i just like Ringu cus Nagase Tomoyas in it haha)

Ja!

i wanna learn japanese

^where in the world is KSA??

349942[/snapback]

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia---- maybe? :blink:

Ahhhhh I reaaally wanna learn Japanese. It sounds so beautiful. :)

I know a few phrases already. But I'd love to talk to someone here who speaks it to help me learn. :)

funny-pictures-kitten-is-wrapped-in-towel.jpg?w=495&h=405

^ I'm fluent in Japanese. If you want help with Kanji though, I am not your man for that.

InshaAllah I want to sell the following textbooks:

-Japanese From Zero! 1 (25$ Original Value)

-Japanese From Zero! 2 (25$ OV)

-Japanese From Zero! 3 (25$ OV)

-KANA PICT-O-GRAPHIX (6$ OV)

-Random House Webster's Japanese Dictionary (it's pink!!^^) (10$ OV)

Never ever touched them since I have purchased them (it was an impulsive buy :(). The total value of these books are of 101$ minus taxes. I want to sell them to Muslims first - for 35-40$. If no one wants to buy any of them, I'll sell them on ebay for a total value of 70-80$.

Anyways, I have pictures too - PM me if you are interested.

As for learning Japanese, get 'Genki' textbooks, along with 'Japanese from Zero 1-3' they are the best.

Don't buy genki I and II, madly expensive... get the pdf instead :P:whistle: (PM me for it)

I can start a simple, basic class if you'd like. This'll be helping you with the Kanjis.

Nevertheless, Hiragana and Katakana are essential as well, so you may as well understand those before we move on.

And please, even if you quote the Anime. There are some things you must not. 1. Adding up "desu" doesn't make a language automatically Japanese. It'll either make you look like a beginner or a Wapanese. People lately have been dropping it, although "desu" is proper in a (very) formal occasion. 2. Avoid using Anime vocabularies in Japan, unless you know it's proper... failure to comprehend this may result you being hit by an old lady, or something. 3. There are no separated consonant in Japanese, but "n", so if you were to see some ridiculous word such as the "konpyuuta" (Computer), live with it.

Insha Allah, I'll start the lesson if there's enough interest.

MJ: That actually sounds awesome and I've been thinking of getting some books as it's pretty hard to learn just by searching stuff up on the net. The only problem is that my Mom doesn't let me buy stuff online and the money on my account is going to my college funds next academic year. Lame I know. :( If you were to sell them to me, though, how would you do the transfer? Maybe I can convince her to let me buy 'em off you afterall and help you out a bit with your funds. :)

I can start a simple, basic class if you'd like. This'll be helping you with the Kanjis.

Nevertheless, Hiragana and Katakana are essential as well, so you may as well understand those before we move on.

And please, even if you quote the Anime. There are some things you must not. 1. Adding up "desu" doesn't make a language automatically Japanese. It'll either make you look like a beginner or a Wapanese. People lately have been dropping it, although "desu" is proper in a (very) formal occasion. 2. Avoid using Anime vocabularies in Japan, unless you know it's proper... failure to comprehend this may result you being hit by an old lady, or something. 3. There are no separated consonant in Japanese, but "n", so if you were to see some ridiculous word such as the "konpyuuta" (Computer), live with it.

Insha Allah, I'll start the lesson if there's enough interest.

Yeah, definitely this. I've seen a number of people *coughweeabooscough* think they can learn Japanese properly by watching anime, but often the words used are shaky in context or sometimes even with grammar. I love anime and watch it often, it's one of the things that has inspired me to learn the language, but I know not to rely too much on it either.

If you choose to go along with the lesson, I'm in. :)