Maniac Muslim Forums
saintz

Osama bin ladens niece poses for GQ

she is not disgusting...her actions are. hate the sin not the sinner. :)

shes just cashing in on the bin laden name

its kinda sad, that she cut all ties to her family, just to try and get accepted in the west.

it kinda sucks, cause she is doomed. some ppl will hear bin laden, and will hate for for an eternity

This kaffir ***** inshAllah will get her butts kicked.so will her mother ****ing uncle.**** the Bin Laden family!**** the Saudis!They ALL suck.

343737[/snapback]

I love this guy!!!, I dont agree with everything that he says but man I love how he says everything. Mods please dont ever ban this guy.

I love this guy!!!, I dont agree with everything that he says but man I love how he says everything.  Mods please dont ever ban this guy.

347903[/snapback]

and I love you!

serious speaking:I apologize .I just lost it a bit ,and I am sorry I took out my anger like this.Just go to Dhimmi and Jihad watch and you will understand.

so and theres somalians, god knows where they came from to start a 'holy war'...

need i mention more...!? 

What the fudgecakes? What are you talking about? :blink:

BTW it is somalis. :rolleyes:

I would like to congratulate her for being so independant, but I must admit if she is getting fed up with having to explain herself when she mentions her surname then sister - change your surname.

What a WHORE!

My word! How can she have any relations with such a great man as Shaikh Osama bin Ladin. I wish I could slap some sense into the little !@#$*

What a WHORE!

My word! How can she have any relations with such a great man as Shaikh Osama bin Ladin. I wish I could slap some sense into the little  !@#$*

352142[/snapback]

If she is a Muslim, havent you just backbited???