Maniac Muslim Forums
Hamzah

New section: Q & A

New section for questions big enough to get their own topic.

If you are answering, please base it only on scholarly sources.

please base it only on scholarly sources.

396033[/snapback]

no fun! :angry: What about 'one of my friends told me that she heard that her housekeepers ex-dog owners' midwife said that in Islaam...' sources? :P

Awesome! These sort of QnA trivia games are beneficial to all. Let me kick off with a question! Are y'all ready? Here it goes... :D

Question: Who were the first believers in the messege of Nabi Muhammad (Salallahu Alayhi Wassalam)? Name 5 of them in their chronological order.

A question that I desperately need answering...

OK guys, I LOVE Allah (SWT) very much & I totally understand that whatever good or bad happenings are due to His Qadr & His Majestic Decree of the universe. As an ordinary human being, I naturally tend to dislike bad things happening {hardship, tribulation, calamity etc} & I realise how special it is to remain patient in these times.

However, concerning good things... Its said that we're supposed to Thank Allah for whatever good we achieve in life. And here's my area of concern: are we supposed to constantly THANK Allah (SWT) to prove how grateful we are or are we to depict our gratefulness by other more indirect means, ie never complaining & just saving ourselves from the naaf?

I have a gut feeling to the way I feel like imploring this but in this magnitude of concern, I don't want to take any risks so your's advice is much appreciated. Jazzaks.

:P

Also applicable here:

IS it just me, because I swear this thread is just to inform everybody of the new section, not to start new topics in...

396159[/snapback]

Yes...:unsure:.

This is just to inform people about the subforum within Religious Matters, start a new thread or ask questions in one of the existing threads if it is appropriate : ).

However, concerning good things... Its said that we're supposed to Thank Allah for whatever good we achieve in life. And here's my area of concern: are we supposed to constantly THANK Allah (SWT) to prove how grateful we are or are we to depict our gratefulness by other more indirect means, ie never complaining & just saving ourselves from the naaf?

396184[/snapback]

One should be paitent in the hard times and thankfull in the good times. you should thank Allah swt for all the blessings that He has bestowed on you. You can do this by offering extra prayers or doing extra acts of worship such as reading quran and keeping your tounge busy with the praises of Allah swt. Do this as much as you are able and Allah swt doesnt burden a person beyond their capacity.

walahu alam

ps i know this isnt a qs thread but this qs was sitting around for some time.

Jazzaks!

ps i know this isnt a qs thread but this qs was sitting around for some time.

398508[/snapback]

I'll say <_<

salam everyone.. i just joined and i have a question.. how do you explain the concept of islam to someone who doesnt have much knowledge about faith?what if they are not as open-minded as they should be? oh.. and final one.. what if they end up frustrating you when you try to explain it to them the best way possible.. i know its to be patient.. but what happens if you lose your patience?? thank you to whoever can answer this... :)

salam.. and take care everyone..

Asalamoalikum, sport.escape:

Fantastic question, dawg! Actually, I'm pretty sure there are threads in the Dawah Section that can help you out. Let me know if that doesn't tickle your pickle and I'll try to find you something else.

-jonas

wa'alaikum asalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu jonas! and thank you very much! it helped alot! :)

Asalamoalikum, sport.escape:

No problemo. Enjoy your time here at MM. This joint is pretty fantastic.

-jonas

thank you very much.. and im sure i will.. i like it already! lol :), and i think i'll be getting addicted to it, very soon... :)

okay i see some women wearing hijab, but their clothes are jst as tight as mine. Can u do that? wear a hijab, but wear clothes that cover ur body;but are far tooooo tight for u?

also is not wearing a hijab , jst as bad as doing something far worse like comitting murder. me and all my other female muslim friends don't wear a hijab and we do think of ourselves somewhat re :huh: ligous.

^ Try asking your question in the Random Islamic Questions thread

Here: http://maniacmuslim.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4732