Maniac Muslim Forums
Hamzah

New section: Q & A

thanx for telling me i guess i was lookin for that thread but got lost =)

This isn't a joke question.

But is there anything in the Qu'ran or Hadiths that say Allah created other beings beings (Aliens) who were intelligent or maybe even more so than humans (and jinns)?

And anything to say we'll ever have contact with them?

But is there anything in the Qu'ran or Hadiths that say Allah created other beings beings (Aliens) who were intelligent or maybe even more so than humans (and jinns)?

I will support the idea that you have a really good question... I've always thought it about too...

The only thing I put in my mind to comfort me is that I look into the Qur'an and always states that Allah is the King of all Worlds, and Creator of the universe. You never know... But I believe that the UFO and alien stuff you see on TV is all BS. Plain and simple.. It's been a scam to make money for more than 40 years.

I have problem......

I pray 5 times ... read quran ....zikr ...jamaat.....all that thing i do regularly....but im addicted to music.....i listen like anything .....and to counter that i listen to quran for deviating myself but still no success...

oooo that was last week's theology class, let me find my notes.

And Pipkin environment plays a very strong influence, can you change your environment?

Yes. I remember an ayah the other day that translated to: "Lord Of The Worlds". Thats plural brother. Interpret as you will.

Also there's some great info on this site. ->CLICK ME<-

The site's address can be a little misleading, but it was created to answer those Christians that keep hating on Islam. They base all their info off credible info.

how are you supposed to wear a hat when praying? ive seen people wear it backwards is that right?

thats a great idea. this thing will spread the true islam and we all will understand the power of Islam.

So is this thread different from the random islamic questions?

I have a question by the ways, which i don't have the tiem and patience to lookup at the moment (but which inshaallah i will do on my own).

Can anyone provide me with some of the evidence from the sunnah about thuhr and asr (i.e., that they were performed regularly by the prophet)?

It just hit me but i just realized how much i take for granted the basics of islam that i forget to ever look into it :S. I was reading something about zakat yesterday and i got upset that i've never activiely given a money for that purpose (part of the reason is that i'm broke all the time, but now i'm working so i can give!). I've donated for islamic causes and to the poor, but i guess that's more sadaqah as it wasn't a formal donation.

This thread was for the announcement of the new section. don't mispost here. 4th wall's recent questions have been moved to his 'questioning one's beliefs thread'.