Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hamzah

New section: Dawah & Outreach

A new section for people curious about Islam or people who think certain articles or links will be beneficial in spreading Islam's message.

i need some info abt islamic perspective on evolution plz! and no harun yahya stuff - his virtual reality endings leave much to be desired...

please only post link/info that you've read through yourself :D

jazaks

:lol:

IS it just me, because I swear this thread is just to inform everybody of the new section, not to start new topics in...

Hamzah you should make this a sticky...

:D

IS it just me, because I swear this thread is just to inform everybody of the new section, not to start new topics in...

396159[/snapback]

Yes...:unsure:.

This is just to inform people about the subforum within Religious Matters, start a new thread or ask questions in one of the existing threads if it is appropriate : ).

As salaam aleikum!

This is DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May ALLAH reward you HAMZAH and everyone of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As salaam aleikum!

This is DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May ALLAH reward you HAMZAH and everyone of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

396721[/snapback]

Ameen.

Waslamaulaikum wahrtmullah.

The Holy Spirit is Gods own spirit. He gives power to believers. Power in their own life , not power over people. He is, who opens understanding to hear the word of God. He is truth. Without Him people themselves try to convert others. People can't bring others to God, God brings His children to Himself. All He asks people to do is speak the Word.

Guest BloodGuard
The Holy Spirit is Gods own spirit. He gives power to believers. Power in their own life , not power over people. He is, who opens understanding to hear the word of God. He is truth. Without Him people themselves try to convert others. People can't bring others to God, God brings His children to Himself. All He asks people to do is speak the Word.

518616[/snapback]

?

Make an appropriate topic for this.. By this statement, you are either Christian or Jewish most likely.. Start a new topic, tell us a little bit about yourself and what you're trying to accomplish here.. AKA What are your goals in life and what do you want to be when you're all grown up b? :snicker: Nah yo, but yes start a new topic, randomly posting this without any sense of direction is just too confusing for any readers.. Get m'a drift bud? You made a rather bad first impression on these forums for posting that other topic "Islam at its best?" after we set you straight in that thread so rather, make a new topic to redeem whatever dignity that you lost.

518616[/snapback]

Read this:

:lol:

Hamzah you should make this a sticky...

:D

396159[/snapback]