Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Liban

Anime thread

Yeah seed was awesome, i didn't really like the drawings though, sometimes they were good but sometimes the characters looked too girly :I but if you want an anime with an awesome story, check out zeta gundam.

Yeah i know some anime don't even look animeish...but i'm not talking about those ones, i mean like, street fighter! or ninja scroll

dragula-ninja_scroll.jpg

Are you familiar with Hayao Miyazaki's anime? His latest is Mr Howl's Moving Castle. It's awesome, but some of you might find it kiddish :P

Poomar's a big fan of Anime.

Maybe it's because he's one himself, ohhh!

I love anime!! not a freak or anything but i'll watch it...i think Pokemon was the first anime i really watched, i used to RUN home from school just so i didn't miss it. Hmm i also watch Innuyasha when i get the time, its pretty kool, sometimes more like a freakin' soap opera, but s'all good! wat else..oh ya bit fan of Naruto its soo funny man, and Avatar that's pretty kool too!! Yup think that's about it. OOO and Sailor Moon is tres tres kool!! used to watch it all the time man B)

And nobody's added to the thread in 6 months!!! I didn't feel like going back 20 or 30 pages to see if there was an anime thread already........

X-men 2011

If you are a fan of x-men comics, this might be a pleasant surprise. The x-men speak japanese and look rugged and hardened like they really should.

I have a really long list of anime to watch and nobody to gush over them with. -sigh- Everyone I know is either into Naruto or Naruto. Sometimes they mention Naruto, too. =,=

Next up is Soul Eater.

I have a really long list of anime to watch and nobody to gush over them with. -sigh- Everyone I know is either into Naruto or Naruto. Sometimes they mention Naruto, too. =,=

Next up is Soul Eater.

try me.