Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Liban

Anime thread

if you enjoy meaningless fillers.

Most of the long-running Shonen anime seem to have lots of fillers. :/ I like Bleach but I ended up switching to subs around 250 eps in because it got tedious waiting for it to get dubbed, only for it to end up being another filler.

try me.

Then you would be one of the few exceptions. I do have a friend who watches Fairy Tale, though, which looks awesome.

Most of the long-running Shonen anime seem to have lots of fillers. :/ I like Bleach but I ended up switching to subs around 250 eps in because it got tedious waiting for it to get dubbed, only for it to end up being another filler.

Then you would be one of the few exceptions. I do have a friend who watches Fairy Tale, though, which looks awesome.

bleach have insane amount of fillers though. One piece have virtually none (except for the short G12 arc). Fairy tale is indeed good. also try this one: Death note.

besides series, there are lot of good anime movies too.

bleach have insane amount of fillers though. One piece have virtually none (except for the short G12 arc). Fairy tale is indeed good. also try this one: Death note.

besides series, there are lot of good anime movies too.

Yeah, at least three seasons worth of them. That is my only qualm with the series. I thought the Muramasa filler arc was surprisingly good, though.

I have seen a few Studio Ghibli films here and there, but I'm kinda not brave enough to watch Grave of the Fireflies. Someone told me they were sad for 8 weeks afterwards. ;A; But I feel like it would definitely be worth seeing.

Have you seen Fullmetal Alchemist?

Grave of the Fireflies was deep..

I love that film, what a tearjerker.

All i remember was his sister dying, deep momen

L_thinking.jpg

Pow, did you finish it?

I don't even know where to start with how good this was. It has some interesting ideas and is definitely a show you can't just have on in the background; you are made to pay attention to every little detail. I also liked how it's not always clear-cut to pin-point who is good and who is evil, even if the answer might seem obvious. Death Note gets my kudos <3

I think I will give FMA a try next.

I think I will give FMA a try next.

Watch brotherhood it follows the manga and has great storyline.

Did any of you watch Reborn! and HxH?

if you like Death Note you have to watch Code Geass

This one's pretty famous, isn't it? From what I know about Code Geass, it has a similar "villainous protagonist" thing going on. It does look interesting, so I shall check it out.