Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Liban

Anime thread

Hyouka is pretty interesting, it's blown my mind a few times. I do like Mystery.

I know this doesn't really count, but TFS Dragon Ball Z Abridged series is thru the roof hilarious. check it out :)

I know this doesn't really count, but TFS Dragon Ball Z Abridged series is thru the roof hilarious. check it out :)

Is it still going on? I've seen bits of it years ago. xD

I'd rather read the manga

I predict that Sasuke will die by Naruto's hand, and in his death he'll mention their friendship and imply that he regrets it having fallen apart.

I don't even read this manga.

I predict that Sasuke will die by Naruto's hand, and in his death he'll mention their friendship and imply that he regrets it having fallen apart.

It has so many twists and turns I don't even know where it'll end up next. It gets interesting every time

It has so many twists and turns I don't even know where it'll end up next. It gets interesting every time

My friends are fans of Naruto so I kinda pick things up from them, haha. They're trying to convince me to read it, it's just that there are around 600 chapters now and I feel a little lazy to catch up. >< But I'll probably read it anyway. I'd like to get up-to-date with it before it ends.

Which other manga do you read?

My friends are fans of Naruto so I kinda pick things up from them, haha. They're trying to convince me to read it, it's just that there are around 600 chapters now and I feel a little lazy to catch up. >< But I'll probably read it anyway. I'd like to get up-to-date with it before it ends.

Which other manga do you read?

Only this for now. How about you?

Only this for now. How about you?

Currently reading Fairy Tail, Fruits Basket, Vampire Knight and Bleach.

Currently reading Fairy Tail, Fruits Basket, Vampire Knight and Bleach.

I've always told myself that I'd get round to reading bleach but I never could. The first 3 mentioned I haven't got a clue about

Link?

Whaaaaa?!? I'm only watching the first season (I don't know what its called) of Naruto and I love it. Bugger, I thought that read Sakuda :blush: and I was like what? but he likes her!!! I figured that at some point it will end up being the two of them. But I haven't gotten that far yet.

How do you guys manage to read those things? I've seen them in the book store and it looks like too much going on in there. And there are so many volumes!!! And the libraries don't have them so I'd rather just watch when it comes out on the telly. Do you guys have links to download the books/comics or whatever they're called?

I've always told myself that I'd get round to reading bleach but I never could. The first 3 mentioned I haven't got a clue about

Since you like Naruto, I think you'll like Fairy Tail, since it's also a shounen manga and is action-packed.

The other two I mentioned are romantic manga.

Link?

Whaaaaa?!? I'm only watching the first season (I don't know what its called) of Naruto and I love it. Bugger, I thought that read Sakuda :blush: and I was like what? but he likes her!!! I figured that at some point it will end up being the two of them. But I haven't gotten that far yet.

How do you guys manage to read those things? I've seen them in the book store and it looks like too much going on in there. And there are so many volumes!!! And the libraries don't have them so I'd rather just watch when it comes out on the telly. Do you guys have links to download the books/comics or whatever they're called?

I'm dumb and should have spoilered that. Sorry Cubby. >o< I don't know anything else about their problems, though, all I know is their friendship is rocky at the moment.

As for reading manga (the comics), it seems a little confusing at first but you get used to it quickly. =) The books are read from back to front, and from the right side of the page to the left. Just remember that you're moving your eyes from the top right corner of the page to the bottom left, and the dialogue will make sense:

leserichtung.png

Drawings take up most of the page so you end up getting through it pretty quickly. Unless you're like me who loves the art and spends time staring looking at each page.

Sometimes it's more fun watching the anime version of it, because you get to see the story in motion. In a lot of anime is they miss out things from the original manga, though, to cut back on production costs. Sometimes those things are important, too. >o<

Sites you can use to read manga online:

http://www.mangareader.net/

http://mangafox.me/directory/

http://www.mangahere.com/

And I also use an app called "Manga Rock", or "Mango" if you have android. You need internet to read them on the app and download them, but once you've downloaded them, you can read them wherever without the need for internet.

Bugger, I thought that read Sakuda :blush: and I was like what? but he likes her!!!

That would be a beautiful ending. Naruto killing Sakura! Might as well end miserable existence of the pointless ninja.

Of course, the author is to be blamed.