Maniac Muslim Forums
ahy

So who here watches Top gear and Final gear?

WTH and I've never seen the Jaguar with nitrous oxide episode aaaah what is going on HOW COULD I NOT! :cry:

412042[/snapback]

Only the viewers in the UK get the privilege to watch the 'special' shows :P

:lol:

WTH and I've never seen the Jaguar with nitrous oxide episode aaaah what is going on HOW COULD I NOT! :cry:

412042[/snapback]

theres only so much you can download :P

Top Gear is back!!! :dance: Missed the 1st half yesterday, was repeated today and missed it again.

Watched the best bit though, they featured the all new Koinigsegg CCX. It has a twin-supercharged V8 which produces 806bhp and IIRC 850 with higher octane fuels and get this........900bhp on some bio fuel :o

It didnt fare too well on the track though, TOO oversteery and Stiggy lost it on that quick-right hander at about 130mph i think. He said that it would easily go fastest if it had a rear spolier to produce some downforce. So, Mr Koenigsegg will do just that.

I think they also mentioned something about asking Audi if they could put the Veyron through its paces around their track B)

ah time to download....

Top Gear is back!!! :dance: Missed the 1st half yesterday, was repeated today and missed it again.

Watched the best bit though, they featured the all new Koinigsegg CCX. It has a twin-supercharged V8 which produces 806bhp and IIRC 850 with higher octane fuels and get this........900bhp on some bio fuel :o

It didnt fare too well on the track though, TOO oversteery and Stiggy lost it on that quick-right hander at about 130mph i think. He said that it would easily go fastest if it had a rear spolier to produce some downforce. So, Mr Koenigsegg will do just that.

I think they also mentioned something about asking Audi if they could put the Veyron through its paces around their track B)

446377[/snapback]

damn :P

i watched it

I have come to prefer fifth gear cause they do actual tests and all... the latest top gear well, as usual they got amazing cinematography but meh... its more entertainment factor than seriousness.

They tried the new koinsegg ccx reched 200mph on their straightaway which sets their new record for their striaghtaway (the last koinsegg cc or whatever set 180 i think and the zonda set 170 something).

So anyways... and they mentoined they want bugatti to let them test their car and... they koinsegg said they will let them test their koinsegg ccx again with a wing (as it had no downforce they actually crashed it).

Anywho

http://www.mininova.org/tor/304475

downloading now

446439[/snapback]

so your all talking about top gear....i goto to the link, and blindly d/l the show

and watch the whole show waiting for the ccx

oh right...then i see...the link is for fifth gear -_-

ya ya oops, well i downloaded both just go to www.finalgear.com

i am liking the new fifth gear series its awesome.. they do real tests...

top gear has become so bleh to me... the new series and last season kinda sucked... they just mock ppl and cars.. and fool around.. its not as good as it was.. and the cinematography aint as exciting as it was.. so poo.. i prefer fifth gear so far this season AND its now a full hour sooo... its the same package just better now

i just saw the new top gear episode. IT SUCKED!

What a waste of my hour I can not get back.. wow it's like they intentionally tried to make it SUCK.

Last few seasons of Fifth Gear were soooooo much better than top gear ARGH!

it wasnt that bad man. i mean come on

"The Stig was arrested in the Mojave Desert because he looked funny.....he must be muslim"

and its surprising that they let the stig drive the f1 car....though that stig looked shorter and fatter than the normal stig

the understear on the opel was amazing. the camping thing was alright....though the fire i think may have been staged =\

The MINI rocket thing was jokes. :lol:

Does anyone here watch Car and Driver? :grin:

412165[/snapback]

Tell me more about Car and Driver please!!!