Maniac Muslim Forums
Zimbabwe

Exam Tips

Jazak Allah Khair Zimarina,

SubhanAllah, I was just on a study break and decided to check out the forum! I'm doing a little last minute studying for my "determinants of health" final this afternoon...bleeh! T minus 5hr 19mins to go, make du'a :) good luck on all of your finals everyone...btw salman I have my organic chem coming up too :S, is it the first year course??

ma'salam

thnx Zimarina .. ur a lifesaver :wub:

hope i can do much better thn what i got in my mox :( inshAllah !

n i pray u all pass in ur examz . Ameen !

My pleasure Sumayya and Soulstar :) (btw: Soulstar- I LOVE your avator- it captures it all in a nutshell!)

I hope it went well Soulstar (it's over now, right?)- exams are a tricky business, sometime they have nothing to do with testing knowledge, rather testing how good you are at taking papers-!

Sumayya- insh'Allah you will m'darling- the mocks are designed to put the fear in you, then act as a base for you to build on for the real thing- so it can't be anything but positive okay!

Assalamu aleykum wr wb

First of all Zimarina...I love you ^_^ How sweet are you?! Alhamdoulilah it went very well, du'a is a powerful thing :wink: ...on that note, plz make du'a I have 2 more on monday lol

ma'salam~

Oh Soulstar, you do make me :blush: sis..

Love at first post, we're onto something good between us, I can just feel it on my keyboard ;)

And yep, du'a in abundance goes without saying, anytime anyplace (well that last one within reason) and we've got an oppurtinity to turn and ask...4 days of solid revision isn't too bad in the meantime though! :)

Thank you Zimarina! I really need this. I know that cheating is haraam, but I admit I once whispered answers to my friend during an exam :(

But all these exam tips are excellent. InshAllah I'll do good in my chemistry, physics and business exam. I'll pray for everyone, and please pray for me too. :)

JAZAKALLAH KHAYR ZIMARINA!!!!!! i was looking for this article on islamQA all last night...i found it here coincidentally!! :wub:

JazaakAllah a million times over sis Zim!! :wow:

JAZAHALLAH KHAIR SIS! You rock :wub: This is EXACLY what I needed!!!! Thankyou soo much!!! May Allah Bless You!