Zimbabwe

Exam Tips

Insha-Allah, these tips will help. I have one heck of an exam schedule

16th- Politics and Globalization [WRITTEN and went well, alhamdulilah =)]

17th - Politics research paper is due [CURRENTLY working on it]

18th- French literature

19th- History of the 20th Century after 1945

21st- Introduction to Macroeconomics

Last week was stressful too, because I had like 3 major papers due in 5 days =( (*shakes fist at procrastination). But insha-Allah i want you all to make du'aa for me, and I will try to stay positive even though this workload seems neverending! gotta stay positive (somehow)!

ok people i need u all to make dua's for me, i have an exam in 2.5 hours and still havnt finished studying for it. yah just discovered how much i dislike accounting and finance...uugghh.

i probably should get off MM now.

Ouch! With less than a week to revise? Khair, I won't freak you out.....(are you trying to beat my record?)

Usually people say, 'make sure you get a good night's sleep before', but I'm always best after an all-nighter- getting out and taking the exam head on!?

all-nighters *sighs*

^ ditto, wallahi i'm like seeing into la-la-la land these days...that's how much i haven't slept (NO KIDDING)...like sometimes i lose my balance...even (don't laugh lol) :P

nice tips ....

I NEED SLEEP!

why do I do this to myself, Procrastination will be the death of me

Lahowla wa laquwata Ilabilah

dno if this is tru o anythin but my mum always tells me to eat badams?..(almonds) an yoghurt coz they're good for ur brain power or something..so i normally go through a whole packet..and fish bu dt stinks so i dont really..

Apparantley if you eat oily fish the omega 3 oils from it are supposed to improve your brain function - nrly proven though you might just end up with smelly breath.

Best Revision Tip : Cut off the power cable to your computer.

exmas loom close...

i do some revision early morning but i dont think im doing enough.

jazakiAllah for those really helpful tips!

QUOTE(маяї

@ May 8 2007, 12:28 PM) 739048[/snapback]

dno if this is tru o anythin but my mum always tells me to eat badams?..(almonds) an yoghurt coz they're good for ur brain power or something..so i normally go through a whole packet..and fish bu dt stinks so i dont really..

Well my mom and my grandmother tell me to eat almonds (Baddam) as well. Haven't heard about Yogurt. You should eat not more then 20 Almonds each day. Remember Too much of everything isn't good for you. :)

-Dost

Well my mom and my grandmother tell me to eat almonds (Baddam) as well. Haven't heard about Yogurt. You should eat not more then 20 Almonds each day. Remember Too much of everything isn't good for you. :)

-Dost

Oh my- just NEVER ever make the mistake of telling an Afghan that!

*shudders*

wow, those were really nice tips, thanks to whoever posted them. jazak. I have three tests this week, and I was freaking out, but I suppose I should just trust in Allah.

any one for concentration tips....? i am working and i always seem to drift off to sleep

:(

I have the same problem sometimes..

You could try taking a quick break and stretching//excersize for a bit before you start working again. That probably sounds lame, but it usually works for me! :) Also eating something can help you get more energy and whatnot. Drink vitamin water! I love that stuff. lol. Hope i helped!

From my experience.. Don't look at all the questions when the paper is handed over to you,if it's more than one paper don't turn to the other page.Begin with question no.1 and answer it without thinking about the questions to come,then no.2 and so on until the end of the paper.That way you will stay focused and your brain won't start bursting out answers or ideas of an answer to the questions you had a sneeky peak of.