Maniac Muslim Forums
Zimbabwe

I heart Sal

damn straight..and all the grammer school kids hate us ethnic minorities who went to ghettofied schools and ended up on same univeristy courses as them :lol:

Nice work, Zimarina. But what in the world is:

The reality like his corset- too tight, roll up brothers- it's Swan Lake tonight!
?

aww Zimmie :wub: Mira hearts you :blush: your english is amazing by the way...

i never knew you were majoring in english....

haha Zimarina that was pretty funny. :thumbup: nice english usage there. finally some sisters representin!

some of my fav lines:

He's the pantomine dame, complete with magic bullet and 3 day stubble

I say don't cry don't cry, but this one isn't for Argentina

There's a disco in the orphanage tonight sweetheart- RSVP Zimarina

hmmm except i dont kno what pantomine means... :unsure:

^ Is that what's stopping you from posting your response Sal? :(

459682[/snapback]

YES :(

Mira- I heart you more: And if you need any follow-up details, all run to the SS ;):wub:

Deejay: Swan Lake is a ballet/opera- hence if our good friend Saleem was to appear in it, he'd need to breathe in and get that torso into a corset..

damn straight..and all the grammer school kids hate us ethnic minorities who went to ghettofied schools and ended up on same univeristy courses as them :lol:

459933[/snapback]

Wow, how true! More than half the people on my course are from private schools/boarding schools, the lot...ah well, just goes to show, no? ;)

hmmm except i dont kno what pantomine means...

460045[/snapback]

Thanks hunny pie! A pantomine (it's actually spelt 'pantomime', but can't be bothered to correct it now!) is basically a performance without words in theatres- very OTT, full of singing/dancing/garish & outrageous outfits....oh- and usually grown BEARDED men playing women! (The last one I can think of is Ian McKellen in Aladdin) And all the folk who've had their 15 minutes on Big Brother usually end up touring the 'country' doing panto..

^ Hope that makes it clearer (!?)

YES :(

460100[/snapback]

Aww, now now boy :(

Take an ickle wickle nap and see how you feel later?

Hell no, one of those grotty inner city beaten up secondary schools in North West London (not the prettiest of places)....Sana knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about ;)

Grammer schools are really passe nowadays- their status has really worn away and it's no longer the mark of a 'quality education' like back in the day..

459919[/snapback]

459933[/snapback]

I went to Grammar school.. what are you trying to say? A little bit of generalisation, don’t cha think.

Wow, how true! More than half the people on my course are from private schools/boarding schools, the lot...ah well, just goes to show, no? ;)

The school I went to, certainly had high standards to begin with, and the ethos the school inculcated into us students, immensely facilitated the development of our intellect, but Hoamz, dem standards fo sho went badder when Mans was in dem in A-level stages, dudes was like.. man, forget these books n dat, lets jus toke up innit. And we did jus that.

Jus because you may go/went to a Grammar School/private school, doesn’t mean you’re not “Ghetto” as it were, I was from the slums of slums, and so were many of ma homeboyz that went to my school, so don’t be disrespeckin me!

Oh yeh, btw.. I heart Sally too!

its not about your intellect.. only sad people boast that {thankfully I've never seriously boasted mine!}

... its really about what you look like; appearance, features & prettiness -_- its also about the likelihood that you are referred to somebody really cool & impressive - manners & attitude. All these aspects give you enough courage to become boastful.

Anyway, whatever!!!

Thanks hunny pie! A pantomine (it's actually spelt 'pantomime', but can't be bothered to correct it now!) is basically a performance without words in theatres- very OTT, full of singing/dancing/garish & outrageous outfits....oh- and usually grown BEARDED men playing women! (The last one I can think of is Ian McKellen in Aladdin) And all the folk who've had their 15 minutes on Big Brother usually end up touring the 'country' doing panto..

^ Hope that makes it clearer (!?)

460742[/snapback]

haha, thats certainly...interesting. :blink::lol:

I went to Grammar school.. what are you trying to say? A little bit of generalisation, don’t cha think.

The school I went to, certainly had high standards to begin with, and the ethos the school inculcated into us students, immensely facilitated the development of our intellect, but Hoamz, dem standards fo sho went badder when Mans was in dem in A-level stages, dudes was like.. man, forget these books n dat, lets jus toke up innit. And we did jus that.

Jus because you may go/went to a Grammar School/private school, doesn’t mean you’re not “Ghetto” as it were, I was from the slums of slums, and so were many of ma homeboyz that went to my school, so don’t be disrespeckin me!

Oh yeh, btw.. I heart Sally too!

460968[/snapback]

its not about your intellect.. only sad people boast that {thankfully I've never seriously boasted mine!}

... its really about what you look like; appearance, features & prettiness -_-  its also about the likelihood that you are referred to somebody really cool & impressive - manners & attitude. All these aspects give you enough courage to become boastful.

Anyway, whatever!!!

461058[/snapback]

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM, such disgusting filthy vile repugnant SPAM SPAM SPAM

Grammer Schools :thumbdown:

Grotty Inner City Beaten Up Secondary Schools :thumbup:

End of discussion.

Let's talk verse, let's talk if Sal's awoken and is ever going to come back with anything :(

hmm, you gotta sweeten the deal for me Lil Zima

what do i get when i win?

only sad people boast that {thankfully I've never seriously boasted mine!}

461058[/snapback]

you are bsting in this statment, you are either really stuckup or dumb. IF i had to bet I would say both.

hmm, you gotta sweeten the deal for me Lil Zima

what do i get when i win?

461375[/snapback]

A kiss from Alifioso. But don't pucker up too soon.

you are bsting in this statment, you are either really stuckup or dumb. IF i had to bet I would say both.

461378[/snapback]

And who said the youth of our Ummah were not thoughtful individuals? ;)

A kiss from Alifioso. But don't pucker up too soon.

461383[/snapback]

Can I kiss him regardless? Please? I heart Sal...I really do!

I heart you all.

Edit - I'm with Zimbabwe...Grammar schools are for the weak.

Guest Sister Who

461378[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

both indeed! :yes: