Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
oneManArmy

Mems Vs oneManArmy

ahh this is a tough one ahhh rafey i never knew you could freestyle ugh ugh ugh im not ready to make a decision yet i need to read both freestyles over because i dont want to do like any favoritism

munirah has made a decision it is............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

drumroll please......................................

rafey, but mems had like some really good lines too!!!!!!!!!its more like a tie for me is that allowed?

oh and farheen, damn i'm sorry bout that..hope you didn't get into TOO much trouble..

hahahaah no its fine....he didnt understand what was going on. and now he doesnt remember.

uh ok so its

oma 7

mems 1

and i agree with the chatroom idea..

ok lets officially finish the voting at the end of the weekend. sunday midnight.

i won't be able to battle in the chatroom on weekdays though. it has to be on a weekend...

no sorry lpp. you either vote for one, or vote for none. you can take your vote back if you wanna.

ugh i got some bad news..the stupid chat wont work for me at home either. we're gonna have to take this to msn...

rafey is gay but my vote goes to him.

i like his references and his rhyme structure. mems is good too though. oh and i call dibs on spectating your "msn battle".

i think Mems' last one was awsome.. but his first one was not his best.. OMA's was god all the way thorugh.. so i say OMA :D

u should change ur sig Mems :P

woaaah

good job both of you guys :D .....I liked both but OMAs has a little something extra to it..my vote goes to you OMA :)