Maniac Muslim Forums

hell Ronnie Coleman is WAY WORSE, he probably took like 20 different kinds of roids..  :ph34r:

542170[/snapback]

man that guy is messed up...his legs have like 10' thick vains and he looks semi mutated..... :huh:

i used to watch wrestling when i was younger. but now its just predictable and boring!

^ probably a publicity stunt :lol:

I used to love WWF and the Royal Rumble used to be the highlight of the year. Man those were the days, it didn't look as fake as it does nowadays if you ask me. Undertaker is still one of my favourates.

I remember in the 6th grade some friends and I were trying to convince a couple of other kids that it was all fake, one kid even started crying :o

I think sometimes they take it too far though, some things look believeable and some just don't.

Big Pappa Pump used to scare me :fear: :fear: :fear: all those veins showing ugh

it took me sometime to realise it was all fake.

rehab is for quitters?? implying what...

as far as wwe is concerned, it was a good mix of drama/athleticism/good v. bad/straight up bow wow fun. Nowadays there's the sleaze problem with the scantily clad laydeez aside from the obvious awra issue.

And why oh why are you, now me, here discusssing wrestling??? the whole world with me tagging along's gone potty...

and Ronnie Coleman isn't even a wrestler... tres confused

chris benoit never comitted suicide.his family got murdered.him,his son and his wife and as for mr mcmahon i think it was just another stunt because he came back on today

I heard it was suicide, but I don't believe it.

Here's the link: http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitdead

Mr. McMahon's so called death was just for entertainment, he came yesterday on RAW to express his condolences.

But...damn..

Edit: Updated link: http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitupdate