Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Salina

Worst Bollywood Film

yes.....the one i hate is "Hum Saath Saath Hain"...it's the most unreal movie i've ever seen in my life...and the wrost part is that's my mom's favorite movie

yes.....the one i hate is "Hum Saath Saath Hain"...it's the most unreal movie i've ever seen in my life...and the wrost part is that's my mom's favorite movie

but you have to give it up for the A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I...J-K-L-M...N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U...V-W-X-Y-Zed I LOVE YOU song

^oh c'mon...that thing was worse than the Hooked on Phonics commercial.....i just hate that movie sorry

^yeah and the character that Salman Khan played never got into a fight and they were just a happy go lucky family.....pshhttt that neveer happens

but you have to give it up for the A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I...J-K-L-M...N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U...V-W-X-Y-Zed I LOVE YOU song

That's the hottest song of life, along with Chocolate-Lime Juice.

Devdas sucked. Shahrukh Khan could have died four hours earlier.

Hello Brother-- only because of the wacked out name.

And this other movie I saw with one of the Khans. I think it was Arbaaz Khan or something? And he was part of this group in his college called Aryan, and they saved lives or something. And then there was this villian that wanted to kill him (Sanjay Dutt) But couldn't because he was muslim, and it was Ramadan. It was mega 500 gay.

^waju i know what movie you're talking about...it's Maine Dil Tujhko Diya...i think and it's with that chick who's also a muslim :angry:

Chocolate-Lime Juice.

ice cream toffe-ah (or however they say that)

i liked that movie and that song

i also liked that one joote dedo, paise leloo (i have no idea how to spell that)

HOLLYWOOD BOLLYWOOD has to be the worst filum i've seen!

Hollywood Bollywood was great. I absolutely LOVED it.

K3G and Devdas and pretty much EVERY recent movie that's out there is horrid. India should stop making movies altogether unless it's something along the lines of Company or Lagaan or Humraaz.

God, I hated Hum Saath Saath Hein. :headache: