Maniac Muslim Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Salina

Worst Bollywood Film

nah!not so fast!if its not movies then its banyan and underwear ads! that guys on tv like germs :P hi time he realized that the actresses he is now working with are young enuff to be his grand daughters!! his last movie, just recently released "rok sako rok lo" or some **** :P worse.. hes done a dance scene in the movie !!

Guest Salina
i thought he stopped now...i havent seen him in any movie for a while

Me neither :blink:

Not that I liked him... he always seemed to blend into the background...

i only watch the good ones so i liked all the ones i saw and i dont watch bolly movies lots so ive got nothing to say here..

ones i quite liked though :

k3g (typical, kinda stupid, but cute)

Kaal ho naa ho

Lagaan was woww

Kuch Kuch hota hain was a definate classic

theres this other one which was sooo good, dont remebr wht its called, with amitah bachan wanting to rob a bank and he gets 3 blind dudes to do it with this gal training them..really good!!

Chori Chori Chupke Chupke

i get that movie mixed up with the other movie all three of them did together around the same time

one was about rani having a misscarriage and wanting another baby but still having it be by salman khan (her husband) so they went to a prostitue, priti

then the other movie is about how rani is in a coma and salman fools people into thinking that he is her husband but he falls in love with priti, who happens to be rani's best friend and they both love him

both movies however were stupid

i liked the songs though

Mujhse Dosti Karoge.........it's the worst movie...send so many wrong messages

i get that movie mixed up with the other movie all three of them did together around the same time

one was about rani having a misscarriage and wanting another baby but still having it be by salman khan (her husband) so they went to a prostitue, priti

then the other movie is about how rani is in a coma and salman fools people into thinking that he is her husband but he falls in love with priti, who happens to be rani's best friend and they both love him

both movies however were stupid

i liked the songs though

first one is chori chori chupke chupke..

and second one is har dil jo pyar karega.

yah true. both had nice songs.

There was this one movie i saw.. it was set during the disco craze, and featured disco fights and a contest... and the fight scenes were the most absurd thing i have ever seen in my life...