Maniac Muslim Forums
sumayya

How many languages can you speak/understand ?

I speak English - Hello!

je parle français - bonjour!

af soomaaali baan kuhadhlaa - see tahay?

I can read, write, and understand some Arabic - mar7aba

and I took a beginner's course in Spanish- Ola!

Hi.

bonjour(?).

??

??

Ahlaaaaan. (I'm Arab :lol: )

Ola(?)

I am fluent in one language. Can you guess what language that is?

But other than english, I know some somali, a tiny bit of arabic, and I know swear words in Hindi, Bosnian, Vietnamese, French, German, Somali, and I can do a killer british accent!! You should hear me do Ozzy Osbourne.....

^ i have never heard of saraki before :unsure: .. is it some type of indian language ?

Siraiki is spoken mainly in the province of Sind and northern Punjab in Pakistan :D

English

Urdu

Pahari

Spanish & Latin {though I've forgotton alot of it}

Latin as in the real Latin? Not Spanish right, since Spaniards/South Americans aren't "Latin" at all. If the real Latin, that's pretty cool B)

No... but I know umm... One polish girl I see in the school year (not at school) - actually she's half polish. Her mom's polish. And my English teacher in grade 8 was Polish :grin: lol (Her accent was so funny and her English was so bad -I guess our school was desperate!)

Languages I understand: English, French, Saraiki, Punjabi, Urdu

Saraiki? :o Ditto. :D 'cept I can't say much, same with punjabi. But when my parents speak it, I can understand them. Urdu I can speak to some extent, (i suck otherwise). Don't know much french, but I know bit of espanol. :) GO ENGLISH!

i can speak um...english, urdu, a little arabic, little turkish, french, some spanish, even less japanese, n am still learnin german lol -_-

Siraiki is spoken mainly in the province of Sind and northern Punjab in Pakistan :D

Also the south-western part of Punjab - in Multan!!! :wub:

Saraiki? :o Ditto. :D 'cept I can't say much, same with punjabi. But when my parents speak it, I can understand them. Urdu I can speak to some extent, (i suck otherwise). Don't know much french, but I know bit of espanol. :) GO ENGLISH!

Whereabouts are you originally from, Maria? Taykun Saraiki samajh aandhi hay? ;) I can't speak it very well either (unfortunately) but my parents speak it at home.

I have an overwhelmingly great excuse for forgetting some of stuff in languages.. it was just an unfortunate coincidence! :o

Insha'Allah, I'll get rolling back on track verrryyyy soon.

I namely wanna learn:

Russian

French

Spanish {revision}

Arabic

Italian

Ya Allah GIVE ME STRENGTH!

Guest Munirah

Can speak:English, French, Gujarati

Understand: Urdu

Am going to learn: latin